[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am lost here

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:49:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/09 10:33:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
my  fingers are just too big to text

Why would anyone want to text their fingers?

I allowed a client to show me her Facebook page, which seemed to put me on
Facebook. All I know is I have now gotten 137 invites to become someone's
friend. What bothers me most is that I thought I already have been friends
with  most of them, or at least I had a vague memory that they were all my
friends.

Since I declined to respond, I wonder if I have effectivly revoked my
friendship with those people, and if so, will I get an e-mail, (I do know what
that is), saying that I have recinded and lost 137 friends?  I have heard
nothing from any of them since the invitation. Do you think I insulted  them?
 I am afraid to respond, and now I am fearful of opening e-mail for  it
might contain more invitations.

I went to Facebook to find out how to get off, and it took me to a
pornography page with pictures of naked Asian women.  I unpluged my  computer
since
every time I tried to turn off the page, it took me to one that  was more
graphic.  I finally gave up with a page entitled "Sweedish Women  With
Gigantic Ankles."

This morning my cell phone icons were shaking. I thought it was my vision
so I rushed to the eye doctor who said I had to reset my phone. So, I turned
it  off. I had trouble doing that, but finally found an 8 year old kid who
said to  hold the power button doen, don't just push it and let up.  Now I
know how  to get turned on, but not how to get things turned off.  Don't even
ask me  about getting off

Now I am going to try to set my VCR so it stops blinking midnight.  I  want
to set it to noon.  And I intend to go back to a land line phone, as  soon
as Tedi tells me how to turn a house phone on, after taking it out of the
holder. I tried and I dialed, but nothing happened.

I think I will go bury myself in a law book.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!