[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am just asking

  • From: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 02:09:54 +0000 (UTC)

I remember sometime ago someone  wrote a top selling dog breeding book,using
stick figures. Isn't it funny how people who haven't or can't often have
theories they have never tested as a breeder or write books?  Do you ever
wonder how someone sits down and decides to pen a book or render an opinion
without ever wondering that someone might say "Now just exactly what have you
done in the breed or what is your experience?" Guess its just another one of
life's little ironies. Bottom line, stick dogs don't breed, and theories are
just that unless put to the test. Somewhere I heard Little also didn't believe
that there was a direct link between smoking and cancer. Another theory I
suppose. If true, certainly takes a swipe at his credibility. I think I had
better go into time out now. Christine