[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am curious

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:47:51 -0800 (PST)

Liane you are so right about the bickering and how non productive it
is........... and was.  Please understand that things discussed in a closed
session can't be disseminated to anyone although it would seem that not all
have followed this rule and if what I have heard is true inaccurate information
has been bandied about.
I am curious.... as to why this is now being all dredged up. It is in the hands
of the court!
I am curious ....as to why hardly anyone seems to realize that the Board, at
that time, could have followed it's own P&P and sanctioned MG and removed her
from her position if she did not do her job to their satisfaction but chose to
make it a personal attack. Therefore, the lawsuit.
I am curious!
Joan

 Joan F. Fox
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com