[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am curious

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:20:27 EST

Again, I believe Evan is correct when he says to ask those who are "in the
know".  So, taking that advice, I went back to the entire Board(s) of years
 past and read the minutes to try and ascertain from THE FACTS THEMSELVES
what  happened.  Her are some excerpts:

JULY 2005 / Fort Collins, CO
"Ginny advised that an issue had arisen regarding the physical attendance
of the Recording Secretary since, due to a medical problem, she is unable to
 travel."

APRIL 2006 / Wentzville, MO
"Due to the absence of the Recording Secretary, Margy Golant, the minutes
from the January Board Meeting were not presented in ample time for Board
review  and approval."

JANUARY 2007 / Memphis, TN
There is a lengthy section regarding the preparation and dissemination of
Minutes; PLEASE go read as it is too long to include as part of this post.

APRIL 2007 / Texas
"No minutes were approved at the meeting - as of today we have no approved
minutes for April.  A very incomplete draft was provided on 6/4/07 -
indicating it was created on 5/31 - Our by-laws specifically indicate hat
minutes should be mailed to the board members within 30 days.'

The minutes are on the GSDCA web site for the members to  read.  GO READ
THEM!  Get the facts.

The vote to remove Margy from her duties of Recording Secretary was  13-4.
Five individuals were sued, NOT 13.

Now I have a question for Zoe since she is on the current Board  of
Directors and I know she's on this list<G>:

Is it true that Ms. Golant now wants 5 pages of apology in the Review,
reinstatement of her full membership as well as reinstatement of her position
as  Recording Secretary and that she has not returned nor will she return the
 GSDCA's hard drive?  These questions can be answered very simply and I
would really appreciate receiving those answers.
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)