[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am curious

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 04:29:33 +0000 (UTC)

At Fort Collins the tables were pushed back against a wall at the end of the
arena with seating, foot traffic and a wide space between them and the ring.
The seating was used by the folks who participated in Judge's Ed.  The WDA
table was behind the bleachers in the back hallway nowhere near the ring beside
the table with info for the Beaumont National.  Neither table was
manned.......  I usually help out at the WDA table but didn't then because I
was working Judge's Ed but wouldn't have spent much time there anyway since it
was completely outside  the ring area any way.........

Suzanne

.