[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am curious

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:55:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2009 7:34:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
My  table was in a hall way,with others scattered in other
crevices.  Standing room only . When I did take a break , I had  to go  to
ringside and stand, up close and personal with the  dogs and judging,

I realize you did not go to the past 2 nationals Helen,  but hospitality,
membership etc tables were ringside at both Ft Collins  and Denver.  Some
facilities just cannot accommodate all requirements  as others do, but I think
the show chairs have done their  best.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.