[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am ashamed!

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:35:39 -0400

Laura:
I am not finding a post, in my mailbox, for anyone named Virginia???? I even
checked my trash box.? I know that I do not always get every email sent to this
list because I receive email responses to other post but can't find the
original post they are responding to.

I am new to this list, and didn't know your friend.? I am sorry for the loss of
a GSD lover, and friend.

B Hively