[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I also have an opinion

  • From: "Mike Crowson" <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Rikers123@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:33:31 -0500

Well, I feel that "religion" is a topic very much worthy to be on this list,
Jews, CHristians, Muslims, Hara Chrisnias(spell?), what ever!
My almighty God has an hand in everything we do whether u like it or not!
and HE deseres to be mentioned in whatever format we as believers want to
mention him in!!!!

Great idea...lets get rid of all the off color jokes(I'm offended)..
recipes(I don't cook and I am offended), concerns with the political future
of our country(politicians are crooked, and I am offended)...opinions on
GSD's and all other dogs(my GSD is the best damn dog in the world, no other
compares, and I am offended when someone says different)

Mike