[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I agree with these statements this is a WITCH HUNT

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WITMS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:45:56 -0800 (PST)

I can speak from experience when the kennel I managed (a large boarding kennel
that also bred some GSDs) was routinely inspected by the same people who
inspected restaurants for the county and would have a total fit when they found
a finger print on the refrigerator door (they came while the kennel staff was
feeding) or some sign of field mice who moved in for a couple of days whenever
they plowed the adjoining field. It showed up as an inspection failure and they
were back a week later and were happy. The mice had moved out again and they
did not come while the staff was mixing the food.
Fortunately that was many years ago and the records were not immediately
available. The results would never show up in the annual reports as they were
"fixed".

So lets just stop and take a deep breath.

Ruth