[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I Would Like To know What You Think About This

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:00:49 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you to everyone who replied to me.  A lot of you seemed to think that
even though Norman has not lived here in seven years, I am STILL his person and
they never forget that. You have made me feel better about it.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant