[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I Find It Odd

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 23:31:48 EST

This is one of those times that my response to this lack of interest shown by
people that should be the most interested and active in fighting for their
right to own, unhindered, a pet, best be put in Mail Waiting to be Sent.   And
look at my response again in the morning....then MAYBE send it.   Maybe.
Right on, Paul

Stormy

In a message dated 2/2/06 9:12:55 PM, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I find it odd that there have been over 75 responses to a post about a
> movie dog and not a single one about a committee that is dedicated to saving
> your
> sport...and perhaps your breed. RALEEF is the committee's name and over 20
> people are working on your behalf to keep unfair legislation from passing and
> educating those so in need of that education as to who and how the Animal
> Rights Organizations are trying to do us in as a breed and a sport.
> I guess I shouldn't be surprised...it is that same apathy that finds us
> where we are today.
>
> In case none of you in California have noticed...AB 861 has passed and being
> implemented 1st in LA with bans or restrictions on ownership and breeding of
> Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. 861 doesn't discriminate on breeds...any city in
> the State could pick a Cocker Spaniel...an English Bulldog, or a German
> shepherd as it dog of the day.
>
> Anti dog and owner Legislation is rampant all over the US and you all find
> movie dogs a more important topic.
>
> Not one of you acknowledged a PClub committee dedicated to saving our sport
> and our breed.
>
> I know I sound angry...but I am. Maybe when you can no longer fly your dogs
> to a show...have to pay $500 in LA for a Breeders Permit...and won't have a
> PClub because the ARista's will have won...you all might understand.

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com