[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I FEEL LEFT OUT

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:24:22 EDT

Thanks for clarifying--I knew it was something like this. Helen  Miller
Fisher
In a message dated 9/6/2009 1:08:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi  All,

Zoe sent me  the email below since I was set to nomail while I  was  gone.

have my own account and I paid for the mailing  list.  When  I  set up my
account, they put GSDCA on it -  probably because I  had sent out  messages
for
the GSDCA - and I spoke  to a  representative the next day who  said it
would
be  removed.   I decided at the last minute to send out my  bio while  I
was
gone and  obviously did not proof it as well as I should   have or I would
have
caught that at the bottom.  I apologize  for the  appearance of
impropriety.