[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I FEEL LEFT OUT

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:52:43 EDT

Frank has not sent anything out via Constant Contact.  Since I receive
everything else from them with no problems, I assume I would have received
Frank's had it been sent.
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 9/3/2009 9:49:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:

In any  event, Constant Contact was probably informed that Both Frank and
Tish paid  for a
mailing.  Since Tish has the GSDCA account for the BOG, it is  possible,
that the error was
made by CC and not Tish.  Since Frank is  not on the GSDCA account, they
created a new  one.

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)