[ SHOWGSD-L ] I FEEL LEFT OUT

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:44:12 -0400

I haven't received with BIO from Constant contact - I never get the BOG and my
email address is
correct

In any event, Constant Contact was probably informed that Both Frank and Tish
paid for a
mailing.  Since Tish has the GSDCA account for the BOG, it is possible, that
the error was
made by CC and not Tish.  Since Frank is not on the GSDCA account, they created
a new one.

Until we know what happened, perhaps stones should not be thrown

I am not certain that people read the footers, but I agree, that there should
be NO appearance of
impropriety

Please table this disucssion until Tish is heard from.  Is she back from
Germany?