[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I Agree/National

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:14:04 -0500

    Now, Kathy has said it best!  I was always taught that one doesn't
go to a National specialty to win (altho it is wonderful when that
happens), but to show off your breeding program.  If you don't have
anything of your own breeding to show, then you go to show off what you
bought, and how smart you were to buy it.
    If the judge doesn't like it, you shouldn't worry...the important
thing is that YOU like the dog you bring to show...and hopefully, you
still are happy with that dog when you leave, regardless of whether you
won or lost, got a look, or not.
       It's great to win...but it might even be better to lose and have
the whole world saying "boy, did you get robbed!!!"   LOL!
Peggy