[ SHOWGSD-L ] I AM SO CONFUSED

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:18:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/07 6:26:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amidon@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Evan  cant believe there are people that evil..I should send him the 2
letters I  received..Which shows how crazy some people are??

I never knew of the threats until I read them the other day.  No one
threatened me when I ran, but I did get some criticism for supporting Lew.   I
am
pleased I did so, and the only reason I did continue to run as people felt
they
wanted me to.

I know this has been a rough year for everyone. There were mistakes made,
but they were done in an honest manner by people dedicated to our breed, who
felt they were doing the right thing, and some still feel that way. We can
disagree, and we must when we feel it is needed. But this must not become
personal, and we should always remember the efforts put forth on our  behalf.

There has been a great deal of pain and hostility lately, but it is due to
the passion these people feel for this breed. We must not forget that, and
always respect the rights of everyone to speak out and to act as they feel
best.
That is the basis of freedom.

I can honestly say there is no one that I am not looking forward to seeing
at the national, and sharing another joke with. There is no one on this board
that I do not respect and admire, and thank for their work. There is no one
that  I doubt for one minute the hard work and dedication they gave us last
year.  And, there is no one who has posted to this List that I do not  respect
and thank for that opinion.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/