[ SHOWGSD-L ] I AM APPALLED AND AMAZED

  • From: elg440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:00:42 -0400

THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF TO SAY IS "I AM APPALLED"
I for one would very much like to know who this
Nancy  Gutenberg is, who she represents and what right she has to pursue
arguments  with our Board Members.
Sitting here on pins and needles.
Lee  F.

I don't know the lady, and I assume she will be here tonight.  I will try to
meet with her, and see what is going on. As far as I know, she had some things
to say about me, and that is fine with me. I will ask who she represents, and
what she was hired to do.  I just want to be one of the little people working
for our breed. I get enough stress at work, and this is for fun. So far, it has
not been much fun.

Evan

AOL at AOL.com.