[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hurricane aftermath

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:27:52 -0700

Not being able to leave Houston seemed to have been a blessing in disguise for
my son and his family. They called this morning, still at the church, but
everyone is ok. The church only had its sign demolished. Other than quite a few
trees and branches lying around everywhere everything is ok. They had brought
mattresses, clothing, games for the kids and adults, watched movies, etc. There
were a little over 20 people and they may soon return to their homes which they
hope will be intact.
I had Martin call  Lee Brown, but Lee neither answered his cell phone nor was
he able to get an answer from the hotel. Perhaps Lee did email to the list yet?
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.