[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hurricane Sandy in Little Egg Harbor, NJ

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "showd, showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

The storm is definitely here. All the dogs- Zen, Striker, Plank, Nellie, Paris,
Jenna, and my Mom's Dacshsund our in the kitchen with us , bli nds are closed
and hoping for the best. The lights are flickering and here it comes.
Please BE SAFE  ev eryone. The winds are very strong and this is only the
beginning.  We are prepared and hoping for the best.  This is a scary
storm.  The dogs are unusually quiet.  Okay- signing out for now.

Dra and Andrew Conklin

any post.