[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte votes

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:28:03 GMT

And don't ever doubt, for one minute, that some DID financially benefit from
the whole mess.

I would never advocate voting or not voting for anyone based on only 1, or
maybe even 10, specific facts; the thing that bothers me about the YES voters,
as I said before, is that only one had the courage of his convictions, and
respect for us, to explain his vote and stand by his vote.  None of the others
have explained....their friends have made excuses for them, but, no
explanations.  They just ignore the whole issue.  That is enough for me to
withhold my votes for these people.  Once I learn that someone appears to be
not trustworthy, and they do nothing to dissuade that perception, what else is
one to assume?  Cowardice? Ego? Discourtesy?  Whatever the reason, I don't want
them entrusted with running our club.  There are TOO many other, trustworthy,
honest, brave, candid, open, ethical candidates to run for office and for us to
choose from.

Paula, 55 days and counting