[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte: regarding The List

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:42:24 -0500

I'll bet he is loving it too.
I think that he's a bad man.  There are MANY bad people in the world.  I
know that I can't do anything about him, so I won't.  And I WON'T quit the
club--I LOVE our club.  The club is like a comfortable pair of loafers--they
never wear out.  Have we ever made mistakes?  Sure, human nature.  Like the
old saying goes:  I LOVE MANKIND:  IT'S JUST PEOPLE I CAN'T STAND.
Good night, Gracie.
Penny in NY