[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte membership application

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:53:59 -0800 (PST)

I wonder and fear to ask how many of the "mom and pop" pet stores here get
their dogs from Hunte. sheila
Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx> wrote:  Not yet they haven't any stores
on the west coast. Give it 4-6 months.
Regardless of whether they have any stores on the west coast, yet, all breeds
of puppies, birds etc from them are being shipped and sold there, and
everywhere.

Colleen Donnelly

Terry Cochran wrote:
http://www.petland.com/FindPetlandStores/FindPetlandStoresUnitedStates.htm

this shows where the stores are located. Glad to see they are not on the west
coast. Sorry to see that they are here in AZ
Terry
Liane Fossland wrote:
I did send my letter quite a while ago.
We have Pet Land here in town, only know about one, there may be more. They
constantly advertise locally, it's really mushy, so lovey dovey.
Lee