[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hunte et all:

  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:56:43 EST

 Thinking of the situation we find ourselves in, I  can't help but think of
one of my favorite lines from  Oliver and Hardy..'  Fine mess you got us into
this time, Olly!'...LOL....

  But Helen Miller Fisher is right...and we all should pay heed to her
excellent advice...  which  is , not her exact words, but suggests,   ' We
don't
abandon ship , we hunker down and ride out the storm!'

  This GSDCA has seen   'Fire and Rain and Lightening Storms before  ...I
remember , along with Helen, some of them vividly...and we all just stood fast
and  rode them out...This will not be an easy  trip, , but then no one promised
us Smooth Sailing and Well-lit Harbor Lights to always guide us safely home...

 I for one, think this has been a good wake=up call for lots of us to fully
realize , after years of taking it for granted, how very much this GSDCA  means
to us...
  It is certainly worth giving it our all and uniting as  the Family  we are,
and get the job done...and still be friends when this is all over...as my
Gram always said ' Stay strong, and believe and hold steadfast.... trust me, I
tell you, this too, shall pass'..
Barbara williams