[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte & RALEEF

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: JANGSD@xxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:45:13 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2007 8:39:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JANGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you for clarifying the Raleef Situation so quickly.

However with Mr.  Hunte filling the market place with all these puppies,
don't you  think that he is a very big reason that we have so many ARO's
coming
down on us?  If Hunte didn't flood the market place with all  these  puppies,
then there would be less puppies/dogs in shelters,  less dogs/puppies  being
put
down needlessly.   Hunte is  "one" of the reasons that the  ARO's are
thriving.

Janet

Anyone who knows me, knows that I do NOT support this Hunte  situation. That
said, the majority of animals in shelters are from mom & pop  breeders aka
BYB's. ARO's do not care plain and simple. Their goal is not to  reduce shelter
over population, it is to eliminate animal companionship and use  in any way
shape or form. Total extinction is their goal. But yes, Hunte and the  PM's he
buys from are the poster children for ARO's.

Denise  Groenewald
President German Shepherd Dog Club of North Georgia
SE Regional  Representative for the GSDCA
Responsible Animal Legislation Education Effort  Federation
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)

http://www.aol.com.