[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte Puppy List

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 06:48:55 EST

Lost my satellite connection yesterday evening due to the ice  storm!!  What
lovely weather.  Before we lost our connection, I went  to the
_www.nopuppymills.com_ (http://www.nopuppymills.com)   Site.  They have several
forums going
on.  One is the "truth about the  Hunte Corporation"  The lady is compiling a
list of cases of Puppies that  Hunte has sold.  So far she has 500 cases.  As
she says this is  just a random sampling of the "quality" puppies he sells and
exposes the truth  behind his slogan "doing what is right."  This lady has
been previously  threatened by the good Mr. Hunte and his attorneys so she is
very careful what  she says.  I urge you to go to this site and take a look at
the  forum.  It is very interesting.

Janet

http://www.aol.com.