[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte Club and our Family Membership

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GSDHALLMARK@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:31:51 -0500

I believe this may be the ONLY way we will be taken seriously and I believe
it is better to distance ourselves from such a person as Andrew Hunte.  We
need to fight this now and try to redeem ourselves and our good reputation,
or get as far away from this man as we can.  I also went to Hunte
Corporation's website.  I also noticed that there was no contact
information.  As I recall, I did see it on his site BEFORE he was voted in.
This will not just "blow over."  I will not be a "fellow member" of this man
in any club.  I've worked way too hard building a good reputation and
educating the public AGAINST this type of person. I feel SO let down.

Mrs. Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds
Member of: GSDCWPA
                     BCKC