[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:49:32 -0700

No, the difference is that "they" are members already. He is applying for
membership. There's a difference. :)

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Hunte
>Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I know some dirt on current club members...do we kick them out too....watch
>out for that slippery slope!...Ed
>
>Cyndy Davis <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Having someone like Mr
>Hunte in our club would go against everything we
>believe. At the same time we must be careful about how we style our reasons
>for denying him membership or risk expensive litigation.
>
>Are we sure there are no animal cruelty charges against him anywhere? With
>so many dog transactions, I would be surprised if there were not lawsuits
>or
>charges, even just complaints from puppy buyers.
>
>If we look deep enough, we can find dirt - I am sure it is out there.
>

>Cyndy Davis
>www.texasdogs.com
>Callian German Shepherds

>Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best
>route! http://local.live.com

>POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original
>author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
>kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
>the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - URL temporarily deleted due to AOL issues

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline