[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:31:12 -0700 (PDT)

Well if we can't stop him from joining maybe we can get him for not putting
plastic under his dog crates in his hotel room at the National next year.  I
know the club has alot of rules about hotels.

  Cindy

Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 10/6/2006 11:21:54 AM Mountain Standard Time,
CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx writes:
> I think something needs to be done about this. Jamie? Would it be possible
>
> to change to where when one applies for membership, that they have to sign
> the
> COE in order to become a member?
I think it's a great idea, myself, Michelle. However, I don't think many
would do it. When you think about the fact that even several people refused to
sign until they decided to run for the Board, made me realize that the Code
needs to be changed drastically.
I also like the idea of going back to needing 2 sponsors and maybe going
further.....where those sponsors write at least a short paragraph about the
applicant as an introduction.
That way, if anything goes wrong, we can pounce on the sponsors.
(just kidding, folks)
Jamie

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original