[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Humbled by some Rotten Kids<G>!!!

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:54:01 -0700

Great post Bill.  We need more of we old gray hairs to encourage these
youngsters.  Proud to say I had a hand in a couple of them.  Amy Riely and
the Biz Z (Zak Hudspeth) that are now Pros. BTW: They are doing pretty well
too.  One of them I am very upset with.  She got three RWB's on my bitch
this last weekend in four shows.......  Joking Amy, you done good.

Bob