[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Humbled by some Rotten Kids<G>!!!

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:34:56 -0700

Bill,
Your support and camaraderie with the Jrs, is so very appreciated.  You
never fail to make them, and us , smile.
Keep up the great work...we need this young kids!!!
And sorry, we also feed Raw...LOLOL
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: May 2012*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"