[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Humans & Suspended Gait

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:29:17 EST

When I taught Conformation classes,I told everyone to take as long a stride
 as possible because your dog is a great imitator........ever watch someone
tippy  toe around the ring ???? The dog does it too.........same thing
happens if you  are nervous,dog too !!!

Donna Jacot,ArDeJay

In a message dated 11/3/2009 3:36:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  laughed so hard when I read Peggy's post about people and suspended
gaits. It  is true, once we pick up speed, we do have a period of suspension
too..

HOWEVER, I will not be thinking about that the next time  I run, because I
have enough problems with two feet on the ground, much less  no feet on the
ground.

Sort of like watching your feet as you  go down a flight of stairs -
guaranteed to fall..

Jessica  MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls  (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA &  GTCDC

Hotmail:  Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM  protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org