[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Humane Society of the United States

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 11:59:19 -0500

You beat me to it, Molly!
        In addition to eliminating purebred dogs, Pacelle and the HSUS
want to eliminate ALL purebred anythings...he's even made a public
statement that humans are the biggest challenge to the planet.......I
guess in the end he'd like to eliminate all of us, too.   I think he'll
succeed with that goal if he has his way and we are all forced to become
vegans..........another of HSUS's goals.
      The LAST place we would turn is an Animal Rights group.  Clearly,
Dr. Mack does not know there is a difference between Animal Rights and
Animal Welfare, and has read nothing about HSUS except its own propaganda.
Peggy