[ SHOWGSD-L ] Huh? ERRORS in REVIEW

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:45:09 -0800

Well Gee.....Guess I am to blame since I am the one that inquired
about the two dogs. I sure never saw any other post questioning the
Awards for A.O.E. except mine.....unless I am not getting all the
posts either?
I was sure Patty and Gary's dog had his AOE...but was not sure about
the other one...so I was thinking maybe these were Select Excellent
Awards. Gary and Patty graciously responded to me privately with no
animosity at all.
I plead ignorance...but certainly did not mean to be "nasty" or
"attacking".
These are awesome Awards and a lot of work goes into them and the
recognition of them.   As those who love this Breed we should ALL
be proud of every single one!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com