[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hugh Brag - - WE DID IT - Our first champion

  • From: aletemar1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:13:11 EST

We are very proud to announce that our Sam "Begendorf's  Sambucca" CH Darby
Dan's Just Jack v Topbrass Eagle Valley  Aleta  went WD/BW at KC of
Northern New Jersey under judge Minna-Liisa  Koltes on Saturday and WD/BW again
on
Sunday at Saw Mill KC under  judge Monica Canestrini, which finished his
championship.    He  is our first champion, but more importantly we are
extremely excited that he is  our first home bred champion.  What a
feeling!!!!!!
Sam has worked  hard and has accomplished this feat just before his 2nd
birthday which is this  week.
All of this would not have been possible without the exclusive handling of
Fred Freeman,  and the women who helped us keep it all together thru wins
and defeats and who always groomed to perfection Annette Freeman. Thank you
guys  for firstly your friendship, and for making our dream come true. Also
a big  thanks to all the people along the way that have always given their
ringside  support.

Aleta & Mike