[ SHOWGSD-L ] Huge brags

  • From: foxhavengs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:18:22 -0500

What a weekend in Novi, MI, Foxhaven MyJoy Good Girl Gone Bad of Windfall (aka
Rihanna) went WB, BOW and BOB on Friday, Jan 22nd under Lee Canalizo and then
went on to win Group 3.

On Saturday she won WB, BOW, BOS and Best Bred By for a 3 point major under
Col. Jerry H. Weiss

Today she went WB, BOW and BOS under John Connelly.

Rihanna has 5 points all from the Bred By class and all from this weekend. This
was her first time out since winning the Bred By class and Best Bred By at the
National. I am so excited about this little girl who is only 17 months.

Rihanna was handled by her wonderful co-owner Jeff Pyle, thank you Jeff for
doing such a great job with her. She even behaved for me  when I had fill in
here and there gotta love her. Thank you to the judges who thought she was as
special as we do and for the support and wonderful ringside comments. Congrats
to Jami and Jeff on their new CH, Tiffiany on her WD today and Jon on BOB and
Group 4 today. What a weekend and great start to the new year.

Rihanna is co-owned with Jeff pyle and Joyce Willis

Thanks for letting me brag.

Denise Fox
foxhavengs