[ SHOWGSD-L ] Huge National Brags- Gr. Ch. Depahl's Halston ....aka....HOLLY

  • From: JJogra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

Now back home in sunny and beautiful Miami, I can finally come back down to
 earth!! What a spectacular three day National. The show site was
excellent,  maybe a bit dusty but the ring was very accessible. You could walk
right
up and  see the dogs/bitches up close and personal. The hotel was excellent
and within a  stone's throw from the show site. The activities were well
planned but the show  did seem to drag out into the evening hours. Many were
exhausted by the end of  the day.....I can only imagine the dogs and their
handlers.

I was thrilled that Kathy came along this year. I had other fanciers
beginning to wonder if she indeed existed....ah ah ah. In addition, Norma
accompanied Manny. This was a great combo. The ladies could do their own  thing
while Manny and I just watched and watched dogs 24/7. It is always a  pleasure
seeing old friends and making new ones.

Manny, Norma , Kathy and I are thrilled to have our Holly be selected 2012
Maturity Victrix! Thank you Cappy Pottle for bestowing this amazing honor
to our  girl. On Saturday, Holly gaited her way to Select 3!!! Thank you Lew
Bunch! The  competition and quality in the Maturity bitch class was amazing
as was the bitch  specials.  The owners and breeders of these animals should
be so proud.

Congratulations to this year's GV and GVX and the Select animals. The
spectators got their money's worth. Lew Bunch worked and worked them.

Thank you to Team Yergin without your love, expertise, devotion and
attention to Holly, none of this would be possible. Thank you to Denise
Holister
for allowing us to purchase Holly. Thank you to all at ringside for your
enthusiastic support of our girl. Thank you to Manny and Norma for being the
perfect partners in dogs. Co-ownerships are not easy but with Manny its been
a  pleasure. Thanks to my absolutely gem of a wife, Kathy who has supported
me in  my doggie endeveavors.

Holly is now, 2011 Futurity Victrix, 2012 Maturity Victrix, US Select Gr.
Ch. Depahl's Halston

Joey