[ SHOWGSD-L ] Huge Brags From the Triangle

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 04:14:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Goodbye of Sador Edan went out to her first shows this weekend and
exceeded all expectations.  Julia was Best Puppy, Winner's Bitch, Best of
Winners  and Best of Breed over specials for a 4 point major. What a thrill and
a big Thank You to Doug Crane for putting her up. Thank You also goes to Peggy
Kurz for her Best Puppy today and for again moving her up in Winners. Junia is
9 months old and is a born show dog. Julia is out of Willowlake's Adora-Bull, a
Mechanical Bull daughter. Julia was bred by Lisa Smelser and Gena Nowicki.

Her dad, Ch No Autographs Please of Edan went BOS to her yesterday and Best of
Breed today. He may also have gotten his Grand Championship. I'll have to check
AKC for sure. Clooney is sired by Sel Ex Ch Welove Duchien's Rollins ROM, out
of I've Got It All of Edan ROM.

Both were beautifully handler by Kelly Salava, who just has that special touch.
This was my first show in over 4 months and what a fun weekend it was. The show
site was wonderful. The drive home was not. My 4 hour drive took seven, when I
hit freezing rain on top of 4-6 inches of rain in Michigan and accidents and
cars in the ditch every mile.

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Sel Ch Kobe and Sel Ch MmmMmm
Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 72 champions and 19 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award