[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Huge Brag for a Very Little Boy and his Dog

  • From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:02:28 -0500 (EST)

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HUNTER, YOU'RE THE MAN!!!! at least today

In a message dated 12/11/2011 11:29:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx writes:
Big  CONGRATULATIONS  !

In a message dated 12/11/2011 11:19:12 A.M.  Central Standard Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi   Everyone,
We are back early from Tucson and the GSDC of Southern Az  shows  (Ken had
judge this morning)
and although tired, we  are  exhilarated.
As many know, we have  big moving, sable,  bottle fed male  that Hunter has
started to show in Jrs, and in  the
classes.    (This silly funny dog, is the son of our recently  lost, beloved
Ch.  Leviathan who "trained" Hunter)
Anyway, at the  GSDCA Specialty on Friday,  Hunter and his "littermate
Clooney" who  was determined to give Hunter
a  run for his money, lolol.. gaited to  Best Junior Handler.
Then after  finally deciding to stop his  bratiness, (you could see him with
the doggy  grin) Clooney gaited and  showed
for his young owner to First Place Am Bred,  and then amidst  cheers and two
breathless parents...

a FIVE PT MAJOR  WINNERS  DOG, for the first ever points for the very  young
team!!!    Yep , pretty much
came apart when he got the  nod, lol.
Back into  the Breed, and again behind his loving , supportive  Uncle Bill
Tank,  Hunter went BEST OPP SEX,
with his sable , silly buddy,   "Clooney".

OUR DEEPEST APPRECIATION OUR JUDGE, CAROL SMITH ...who  was  very patient
with a spoiled sable bottle baby , and
for  the  understanding to allow a VERY determined young owner, to settle
in
with his  sable teammate, to show what they could really  do!

THANK YOU TO  EVERYONE AT RINGSIDE who cheered for, and  Congratulated
Hunter!    What a beautiful display  of
sportsmanship and support for a little boy and  his dog. It was  truly
overwhelming for Ken and myself..   I could  hug all  of you.

Also a special Thank You to Bill Tank, who understood  why  I "zoned out"
and
wasn't able to correctly double our own
Kappo  von  Eisenwerk"  (Big Italian bull of a  puppy duppy) who was  also
in
Winners from the 12-18 ,  because I was tunnel  visioned
on  doubling for Hunter and Clooney, lololol...good  grief.  My  apologies
again Bill.   Kappo at just 12  months, isn't easy to  handle
(understatement)
and you did a  beautiful job with him!

At  this writing we are still breathless  over Hunter and "Clooney" and
their
performance on Friday..Hunter  is sound asleep,
big day for a  little guy.    :-)

Kathy   Tank

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*   <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Oct 18**,   2011*
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH.  Victory's  Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle  *
*VP Kappo von  Eisenwerk (V Geck di Casa Nobili son)
*
*Nixie  vd Sequoia  Gigantea   "Cinderella  Dog"*
*
"Victory...*Vires et   honestas"

POST   is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/