[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How'd you get your kennel name?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:14:49 -0700

When I first joined the list this was one of the topics. I remember I was
intrigued by Baerentatze, German for Bear Paw. It was explained then but I
don't remember. Was it Pat?
Everyone is able to translate mine...Steppenwind.....and so it is, has been
for many years. Sometimes it's difficult to add a name I want to the already
long kennel name, but I like it. This was the name that was bought (stolen)
from the web site. They wanted $90.- to sell it back to me. Haha. Instead of
Steppenwindgsd I made it Steppenwindshep and saved $90.- thanks to you
listers.
Lee