[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How'd you get your kennel name?

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

My kennel name is a combination of things....first it is the street that my
grandparents have their cabin by the lake on...many fond memories there......it
is also the combination of my name and my dog loving niece Sami.......Only bad
thing about it....it's been pegged with the nickname Son of Sam.....by a
certain husband of a certain handler I use.

  Cindy
  Cinosam GSD
Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  This is a fun thread! I like astronomy. I like Greek names and I LOVE GSD's!
Sirius is the name of a big bright star in the sky. It is Greek for "Dog Star".
Grace Eaton
Barbara Galasso wrote:
Hey folks, we all have our own unique kennel names and I was wondering
how you all came by your kennel name. My kennel name "Chieftains" came
from the old estate in Port Chester, New York by the same name. The
estate was owned by the Gimbel department store family. Best, Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Grace Eaton
Sirius German Shepherds
zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original