[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How to keep a club from closing down

  • From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:08:06 -0500

This was not meant to a specific person. This is an idea for the Parent Club,
to poll (via email would be good) the regional clubs and find out who needs
help.  People may be too busy with their life to even know how to go about
it......don't you think?  I don't know about others, but my life does NOT
revolve around club problems.......maybe I am the only one.  How about a brief
exchange between PC and clubs when renewing regional club membership?
Something other than just an exchange of $$.  I believe there is a committee
who deals with regional clubs. This is a just a suggestion. You can ignore it.
We all have a life, we are all busy, and so is everyone else out there.

The amount of private email I have from other club members who are struggling
leds me to believe we are all in trouble.  Having a club in paper, where no one
is doing anything except for one show a year, this does not benefit the breed.
This mentality is what have people thinking, screw it, I have no time for a
beauty pageant.  Tell me how to have fun with my dog.  That's what people want
to know.

Don't shoot the messenger <G>

Ileana