[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How to have lots of fun and not get arrested

  • From: "Bob Grady" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:46:01 -0700

Kathy, that is what I was talking about.......People should go to at least
one of those shows if for no other reason than to see what fun dog shows can
and use to be.  I would say 99.9% of the dogs are owner handled.  I had one
tent right outside my ring  that had 4 breeds under it.  One of them I did
give a group win to, the rest I don't remember..........POINT.........They
all really enjoyed the show and each other.  As you said the GSD is the one
and only.  But, if was a very fun weekend.  And I only had to use my oxygen
on the way home.  LOL

Bob