[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How to Double Handle at an All Breed Show

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:03:34 -0600

I have had two dogs double off of my perfume.   My first Hollamor Judd son
Nietzsche( Yes those were my green bay days).  I remember once I could not
find it down here and Sandi Card was searching the stores all over up her
way for a bottle.  I think We were on the way to Colorado and just could not
leave home with out some

Second could find me any where with Channel number 5.  I sold him as an
adult and when to watch him show 6 months later.  Carl Foster was handling
him in Bellville and the darn dog threw his nose up in the ring and sent it
with out ever hearing or seeing me.  Carl was not happy with me that day.
LOL\

Annie my new girl follows tracks.  The first couple of days I had her she
tracked me all the way to the farm just scenting  where I had walked.  That
out to be a lot of fun  trying to keep her head up in the ring

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:41 AM