[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How old is too old to breed?

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <grnram415@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:01:34 -0400

I once had someone want to buy a puppy bitch from me.  Fortunately, I worked
with someone who had been to this man's home.  She said that he kept all his
dogs outside in pens and bred his girls every time they came in season.   When
he came to give me a deposit, I promptly told him that I would not sell him a
dog as what he had to offer was not what I wanted for a dog of mine.  They
deserve better than that.

Linda Hendrix

St. James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels