[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How low can you go?

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:06:37 +0000 (UTC)

Can't get anywhere near that number.......  The first one I ever did was
Kari.  I did them just 27 years ago and the girl was one week shy of 5 years
old - a Proven Hill's Jason daughter.  WOW, memories............

STAR'S KARI OF HOLLYWOOD

Registration:   WE086703        Sire:   WD059951
No photo on file
Breed:  GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG     Dam:    WC472908
Sex:    F       *Titles:
Color:          CHIC #:
Birthdate:      Jul 31 1977     Addtl. Reg. #

 OFA Number  Registry   Test/Film Date   Report Date   Age   Final
Conclusion
GS-12004        HIPS    Aug 13 1982     Aug 13 1982     59      NORMAL