[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How low can you go?

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:57:24 EST

Baby Doll XII - OFA-136  - and no, I didn't breed her and I didn't  name
her!  She was my first GSD, Ch. Bru-Star's Veep daughter if I remember  right.
 We were living in St. Louis at the time and I joined the St. Louis  Club.
Scootie and Pat were members of course and the OFA was just getting
started.  I hate to admit how old that makes me (almost as old as you -  VBG).

Tish

In a message dated 11/17/2009 5:23:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Let's  see who can get the lowest OFA# of a GSD that you presonally owned.
I will  start with Yoncalla's Mike and his litter mate Wilham of der
winterzeit (Big  Boy )  GS106 &GS107. You get extra points if you were also the

breeder. Bob Freeny

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org