[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How do you handle......

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx" <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:17:47 -0700 (PDT)

I invite everyone to come to the GSDCO meetings. They can meet the members,
meet dogs and we can answer the basic questions they do not even know they
have. It is good education and they get to meet without any pressure. I do this
whether I have pups or not as I generally do not.
If they want to come to the house, fine, but it is far enough out here to make
them think twice about the trip without being serious about getting a dog. But
that does not mean I will feel they are right for one of mine.
Ruth