[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How do you blame the wind? - too long -

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx, bld4@xxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:21:36 -0400 (EDT)

Way cool...just called and they took a debit/credit card over the  phone.

Good luck Zena, keep us posted Alycia!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 6/25/2012 5:04:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rockannand@xxxxxxx writes:

$65 is  all I've left in my American account and I've phoned it in for Zena
just a  second ago.  Shall include her in my prayers tonight.  Please keep
us posted xo

Kate @ Rockannand
BC,  Canada

====================================
> The wind blew  and the sand blew and filled the hole to the gate rod. The
gate
> rod  lifted just enough.�The deer stood and teased and the dogs hit that
gate.�
> The extra bungee cord collapsed under the pressure of the quick  blow.
> Scott heard the dogs barking and was getting their evening  cookies and
milk
> together.�He called them and walked outside to see  the gate open - the
one we
> never use. He opened the front door and  Indy was standing there trying
to tell
> him Zena was hurt. It was less  than two minutes.� He threw David in the
truck
> and locked Indy in the  house.� He knew and didn't waste a second.�
>

> I was  at a funeral for my Aunt in Oregon.� I had driven up with my
parents.� We
> just arrived when I received the call.�My Zena had been hit by a
motorhome!�

> Can you say hard weekend?
>
> My  Aunts, Uncles and parents got the money together to fly me home and
to help
> pay for keeping her alive at the emergency vet.� I couldn't handle  the�
stress
> of being away from my men who took such great care of my  girl and my
girl who
> needed me.
>

> She is  alive and no rips in her organs.� Her foot is shattered and hip
came out
> of the socket and will have to be surgically fixed.�Bruised lungs and
bruised
> head.�Not sure about brain damage yet, but she seems ok.�  Looks like
about ONLY
> $5000 (that's after and not including�the  expensive emergency vet)� She
is in
> great hands with my regular  vet.
>
> No one to blame but the wind.� There were people on the  highway behind
the
> motorhome that stopped facing her in the middle of  the road stopping
traffic to
> help save her.�
>

> If anyone would like to help I am asking for help.�We finally got our
lives
> together after losing our business.� The vet will work with us  but it
would be
> years of paying on this.� I am past pride on this -  my girl needs help
and so do
> I. If you want to send a small donation  make it to Klaich in care of
Zena
> Partei...
>

>  Klaich Animal Hospital 1990 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502-3408
>  Phone1 (775) 826-1212
> Websitenone
> �
> Alycia  Partei

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

===========================================================================>

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.