[ SHOWGSD-L ] How about New York?

  • From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:48:29 -0400

We who live in the land of fuit and nuts need to speak out.  I know
most of
us are so very passive, and hate to be noticed, but it is time we
changed.  I
say, stand up, speak out, and carry a big wand.  Power to  the people.
Make
peace not war.  Hell no, we won't go.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
We in NY, the land of taxes,  need to speak out too:  54-40 or fight.
I like Ike.  Amazing Grace.  Walk softly and carry a big leash.  What
if they gave a war and nobody came?  I think we need to recordificate
this.
VBG
Penny in NY