[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How Much is the Puppy in the Window?

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misshereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GSD Showlist'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:58:06 -0500

Pets - $850-1200 spay/neuter contract
I don't sell "breeding animals" on full registration unless they are show
animals and I sell them for show for the same price I would sell pets except
puppies back/co-ownership or other arrangement mutually agreeable. Heck, I
may GIVE show pups away on co-ownership to get them in a good show home to
encourage the newbies and to get my stuff out there in the ring.
Cyndy